Train and Mentor
We hire team members that possess the character traits that reflect our company. People that are friendly, polite and motivated, respectful, honest, with a desire to achieve excellence.
With your character and our mentoring, we will train you in food prep, cleanliness and hospitality, to give our guests the best experience in our restaurants.
Advancement comes from doing great work and making those around us better.
We are committed to promotion from within and providing our employees with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in their current position, and to prepare them for future opportunities within our company.
We offer a very thorough promotion and training process for all candidates promoted from within the company and for those who are selected and hired externally.
• Hourly employees
• Shift Leaders
• Restaurant Managers
• General Managers
All individuals selected to enroll in our management training programs are required to take a drug test and pass a criminal background check.
MORNING STAR, LLC
Crew Training and Development
Strives to improve personal skills and performance level.
- Follows the steps outlined in the Crew Person Training Program to learn new skills, duties and responsibilities and to improve personal performance.
- Communicates to Manager on duty when additional training, guidance, and practice are needed.
- Understands how each job responsibility impacts the customers, other employees and overall operations.
- Keep manager on duty informed of anything that might affect the customers, other employees and overall operations.
- Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.